Creative Hair Wallpaper
Size: 140cm(W) x 70cm(H)
Material: 8D Miniature Craft
Features: Water Resistant, Self-Adhesive, Mildew Resistant, Scratch-resistant, Wear-resistant, Dirt-resistant, Waterproff
- Prepare the necessary tools: Glue,Brush,Roller,Scraper,Ruler,Knife,towel/Sponge
- Clean the wall and make sure your wall clean and flat. And brush the glue on the wall first.
- Check the size of wallpaper and match the pattern.
- According to the width of each panel of wallpaper,mark the vertical lines on the wall.
- Brush the glue on the back of each panel of wallpaper and mark the order on the them.
- Paste it on the wall and use a knife to cut out excess part and use a towel to clean up the glue overflow.
- When pasting the second panel, be careful to match the pattern of wallpaper. And on the middle of overlapping part, use a ruler and knife to cut excess part and peel them off.
- Use a knife to cut out excess part around the socket.
- Use a scraper to make the wallpaper flat. Then use a towel or sponge to wipe the glue overflow. ( Close the doors and window to keep it dry naturally. )